Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
Competitive base salary plus uncapped commission plan offered!
We are seeking strong Inside Sales professionals to manage our top customers! If you want to be part of an entrepreneurial company where you can be in the spotlight and have significant advancement opportunities, LSO could be the place for you.
- Open territory
- State-of-the-art training and coaching
- Unparalleled tools to perform your duties
- A financially stable organization and strong company culture
- Leadership in an industry that is always in demand
- Excellent benefits package - health, dental, vision, LTD, STD and 401K
Our Inside Sales Account Executives:
- Conduct over the phone sales calls
- Build key relationships with decision makers and identify new business and sales opportunities
- Apply consultative skills while gaining knowledge of customers’ business and operating goals in order to provide the best shipping solutions
- Oversee account setup and implementation after the sale closes
- Monitor customer portfolio activity to ensure commitments are being followed and achieved
- Increase revenues by selling to established customers, analyzing their business needs and effectively delivering value-added solutions
- Work diligently to retain accounts and develop referrals
- Serve customers by managing resolution of account problems
- Possess strong analytical and reporting skills
- Maintain updated knowledge of competitors’ pricing
- Manage customers through a state-of-the-art CRM system
The successful candidate will have:
- 1-5 years of inside sales account management and sales experience
- Strong closing and consultative selling skills, prior experience selling competitively priced, high value business services to owners/directors/managers
- The ability to thrive in a highly competitive market against established incumbent vendors and excel at finding and closing new opportunities
- A background in shipping/logistics preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
This is an exciting time for LSO. We’re going head-to-head with competitors by offering a clear alternative to the national shipping companies by offering superior service and value that can’t be beat! We’ve entered the e-commerce world and are serving large customers nationally.