30 - Operations Clerk-PT
Shift: Part time, M-F 12:30PM to 4:30PM
Compensation: $12.00 per hour
GENERAL SUMMARY: Processes customer inquiries and enters on demand runs into the system in a professional, proficient and economical manner. Performs operational duties as prescribed by the Service Center Manager to ensure timely completion of special projects. Responds to and reports all security and policy violations to the Service Center Manager.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
- Answer the telephone professionally within two rings using the company's standard greeting.
- Operate computer-based inventory system.
- Pick orders from warehouse shelving and package them for shipment.
- Handle all paperwork as required for those accounts.
- Enter data into national carrier computer and generate an AWB. (FedEx, UPS or DHL)
- Collect and process export paperwork.
- Keep work area clean.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education Required: High school diploma.
Experience Required: Two years warehouse experience preferred.
Abilities Required: Strong organizational skills, the ability to lift up to 75 lbs, and the ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously. Must have a professional demeanor with customers and office personnel in person and on the telephone. Must have the desire to identify and satisfy customer needs. Proficient computer skills are required.
Criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen will be conducted. EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Jackson, MS, USA