Digital Marketing Manager
Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will report directly to the CEO
of a $100M+ parcel network delivery company who is experiencing significant growth with both e-commerce and B2B customers. You will get to build the digital marketing function your way and you will report directly to a growth and marketing-oriented CEO. You will coordinate all aspects of digital marketing and have the freedom to do your job well.
The successful candidate needs to be analytical, perceptive, self-driven and able to collaborate with non-digital team members. Current knowledge of digital marketing best practices and techniques is essential to this role. Your goal will be to ensure that content, execution and measurable growth is realized on a steadily increasing basis.
- Develop and execute SEO, email and social media strategies that drive highly measurable results
- Conduct keyword research to guide and develop content
- Review technical SEO issues and recommended fixes
- Implement scheduled email communications by collaborating with the CEO on unique content; establish new channel for Twitter
- Optimize website content/design, landing pages and email and social media content - e.g. LinkedIn, FB, etc.
- Direct off-page optimization projects - e.g. link-building
- Collect data, analyze, and optimize for SEO traffic and rankings; measure and optimize email and social media
- Leverage digital marketing to drive effectiveness of email, refer-a-friend, continuity and other offline marketing initiatives
- Test and develop a potential business case for SEM and remarking/retargeting
- Provide subject matter expertise on SEO and all forms of digital marketing
- Aptitude and ability to utilize challenger marketing techniques since the main competitors are FedEx and UPS
- 4-7 years’ experience in direct response digital marketing
- Demonstrated experience with implementing digital and marketing initiatives that will scale to support the requirements of a growing organization.
- Solid project management skills and proven effectiveness at strategic relationship-building across internal and external stakeholders to continuously improve performance
- Deep understanding of the digital environment, data analytics and evolving tools and platforms used to improve operations and customer experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills as well as the ability to prioritize, multitask, and focus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Excellent benefits package offered - health, dental, vision, LTD, STD and 401K
Please visit www.lso.com for more information about the company. An EOE and drug-free employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Austin, TX, USA