Join our team! We’re a bunch of fun, hard-working folks who live to offer excellent service to our customers and support each other. Even with 28 years in the business, we still operate like a start-up... entrepreneurial spirit, open door policy, no bureaucracy, fast decision-making… Come meet us and see how we can advance your career. LSO is the largest regional parcel carrier in the US spanning 10 states.
Performs warehouse duties related to receipt, shipment, storage, and distribution of products, parts, and materials. Loads, unloads, moves, and stores items according to delivery or routing documents or supervisor instructions. Completes necessary reports and freight bills.
Looking for TWO candidates
Monday – Friday
4:00am – 9:00am
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (The below listed duties are not all inclusive. This position must also perform other duties as assigned.):
- Receive shipments from Owner Operators and other delivery agents. Correctly store products and items that will be kept in the warehouse. Prepare and separate products and items for pick-up that will be sent back out.
- Assist Owner Operators with locating products or items.
- Assist Owner Operators with loading shipments.
- Separate and stage products for customers’ next day deliveries.
- Count and consolidate lab specimens, verify paperwork, and prepare for Owner Operator pick-up.
- Enter orders and pull products or items for UPS pick-up.
- Complete Overage, Shortage, & Damage Reports and complete other reporting as required.
- Fill out freight bills as required.
- Maintain warehouse as a safe and clean facility.
- Process miscellaneous projects and tasks as prescribed by the Branch and/or Regional Manager and/or Warehouse Supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Education Required: High school diploma.
Experience Required: Six months’ warehouse experience preferred.
Abilities Required: Able to drive a tow motor and a forklift or be able to learn. Must be able to remember details and follow specific directions. Knowledge of city streets beneficial. Must have the desire to help and assist others. Must have a professional demeanor with customers, Owner Operators, and office personnel.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk, hear, stand, be mobile and be able to drive a tow motor and a forklift. The employee must be able to lift and/or move various amounts, depending on position.
- Vacation and Holiday pay
- Pay Type Hourly
- Gray, TN 37615, USA