Support Technician II-Paint
Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
- Communication link between offloading side and hanging side of paint line
- Coordinate with employees on the offloading side to ensure a smooth and consistent flow of parts off the line
- Monitor quality of parts to ensure correct color, size and quantity are being packed
- Offload and pack parts as needed
- Function as point person #1 or #2 as needed
- Train employees on offloading, box making, point #1 and #2, and new processes as implemented
- Ensure all processes are being followed
- Identification and communication to Manager of quality and productivity issues
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise, then find the cause of the problem
- Make suggestions for improvement needs
- Back-up paint line Coordinator when Coordinator is on vacation
- Work with employees in meeting zero tolerance for safety
- Assist Manager in tracking daily schedules.
- A working knowledge of the paint line hanging and offloading side
- A good understanding of the paint line scheduling process
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
Qualified candidates should have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, be motivated to attend work regularly, have an interest in personal development/growth, and be able to work well with others in a team setting.
KI offers a competitive benefits package including Education Reimbursement, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance. In addition, KI offers 401K, a great work atmosphere and a focus on health and wellness. KI is truly an employer of choice in the area for these reasons.
Apply today to express your interest and learn more about KI.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Manitowoc, WI - Manufacturing, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States of America
- Manitowoc, WI 54220, USA