Production Tech II-Gerber Operator
Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the contract furniture company that best understands the contract furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure contract furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
DEPARTMENT: Systems (Production Tech II / Gerber Operator - 1st Shift)
- Willing to learn other areas within the Systems department
- BPCS knowledge preferred
- Fabric cutting to support all required departments
- Use of BPCS for information on inventory, bill of materials, and fabric dates
- Manage fabric inventory - identification, organization, and accuracy
- Rotate into other areas of the Systems department as needed
Qualified candidates should have a positive attitude, willingness to learn, be motivated to attend work regularly, have an interest in personal development/growth, and be able to work well with others in a team setting.
KI offers a competitive benefits package including Education Reimbursement, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance. In addition, KI offers 401K, a great work atmosphere and a focus on health and wellness. KI is truly an employer of choice in the area for these reasons.
Apply today to express your interest and learn more about KI. If you need assistance, please contact HR.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Manitowoc, WI - Manufacturing, Manitowoc, Wisconsin, United States of America
- Manitowoc, WI 54220, USA