Assembly Technician - 2nd shift
Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the contract furniture company that best understands the contract furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure contract furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
KI, a world class supplier of innovative and award-winning furniture solutions for business, educational, and healthcare environments, is seeking a full-time Assembly Technician to join our Green Bay manufacturing facility on our 2nd shift. Individuals on 2nd shift receive an hourly shift differential of $0.95. A $1.00/hour raise is also given within the first year of employment. To learn more about KI, please visit www.ki.com
• Operate all assembly production equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
• Operate tools required in the cell such as hand held drills/screw guns, vacuum lifts, riveters, impact tools, screw drivers, wrenches and any other tools that may be required in the area.
• Maintain high levels of quality and follow work instruction documents
• Use of the scanning equipment
• Work both individually and as a team member
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
Value Added Skills:
• Mechanically inclined with previous manufacturing experience, but not required
• Team Player
• Computer knowledge
• Willingness to learn
• Ability to train on any shift
• Positive Attitude
• Working in areas where it can get warm
• Working in a smoke free environment
• Activities including standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Willingness to assist in any given area of the plant if your area is slow
• This is a 2nd Shift position
• Hours are 2pm-10pm Monday - Friday
• Shift premium of $0.95/hour
• Overtime during busy season
KI offers a welcoming work culture with competitive benefits for eligible employees. Benefits include:
• 100% Employee ownership
• Competitive health, dental, & vision insurance
• A 401(k) Plan with company match
• Paid vacation and holidays
• Wellness resources, including an on-site fitness center and a fitness reimbursement program
• An educational reimbursement program
• Company paid life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and EAP.
• Sick pay
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI - Manufacturing, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America