Intern - Accounting
Minimum Education Level: Rising Junior
Preferred Majors: Accounting
The Finance department at the ISO is responsible for safeguarding and growing the Company’s assets, establishing and maintaining a functioning set of policies and procedures, while ensuring compliance to audit and generally accepted accounting principles and ethical standards.
What will you be working on:
The Finance intern will be involved in the day-to-day accounting work of the company’s Finance department.
How will you make an impact:
- Daily cash management including
- Daily reconciliation of all cash accounts
- Accounts receivable (A/R) processing
- Data entry for quarterly forecasting, annual budgeting
- Month end close
- Maintenance of fixed-asset system
- Preparing journal entries
- General ledger analysis and account reconciliation
- Accounts payable (A/P) processing including check runs and inquiries
- Current enrollment in a 4-year accounting program
- Skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent technical skills in computer software and accounting applications
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal)
- Previous work experience in a professional setting
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, August 14, 2020
- ISO New England Inc., Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America