Intern - Corporate Application Development
Minimum Education Level: Rising Junior
Preferred Majors: Computer Science
Corporate Application Development (CAD) is involved in developing web based software applications in support of various business units at ISO. CAD primarily develops applications in support of externally facing ISO Website (www.iso-ne.com), CAMS (Customer Asset Management System) and Control room applications.
What will you be working on:
How will you make an impact:
- Developing automated testing scripts/programs for new and existing software applications.
- Developing automated tests to cover UI, API and Integration test cases
- Design and develop prototype for a continuous build pipeline
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Computer Science.
- Experience in CSS/Bootstrap is required.
- Experience with Spring Framework
- Experience in agile methodology
- Familiarity with GIT, CVS source code management tool
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, August 14, 2020
- ISO New England Inc., Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America