Intern - Transmission Services
Minimum Education Level: Rising Junior
Preferred Majors: Business Administration
Transmission Strategy & Services main focus encompasses the business and technical side of the Interconnection Procedures for new generators and elective transmission upgrade projects.
What will you be working on:
We are looking for an energetic and detail oriented person to assist the Project Managers in developing interconnection agreements, study agreements and other tasks to help projects maneuver through the interconnection process. This will entail assisting on multiple projects in various phases of the interconnection process.
- Use agreement templates to create working draft of Interconnection and study agreements.
- Assist Project Managers in IA development meeting by editing the working draft of the Interconnection Agreement based on discussion.
- Attention to detail
- Customer Service oriented/strong communicator
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service
- Ability to help develop and administer contracts
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, August 14, 2020
- ISO New England Inc., Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America