Intern - IT - Architecture, Databases & Analytics
Minimum Education Level: Rising Junior
Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Information Technology, or Information Systems
Department is responsible for Enterprise Software and Security Architecture, Data Architecture & Modeling and Data Analytics
Intern will work with a technical lead to analyze and catalog current Systems Integrations, aid in automation of capturing and cataloging existing application artifacts and cataloging and categorization of third party software libraries.
How will you make an impact:
- Analyze existing systems integration catalog.
- Develop code and document processes to enhance and automate the discovery of system integrations.
- Develop code and enhance existing systems integration catalog to capture additional requirements.
- Enhance and document processes to capture and deployed application artifacts using automation.
- Develop mechanism to catalog, categorize and develop reporting on usage of third party libraries.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages like Python and relational databases
- Strong written and oral communicator; comfortable relating with business owners and customers
- Strong team player
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, June 1, 2020
- Job End Date Friday, August 14, 2020
- ISO New England Inc., Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America