Intern - Power System Model Management
- Upload data to Model on Demand (MOD) application and Base-Case Database
- Maintain data within applications and databases
- Assist MOD Engineers with routine data-intensive tasks related to steady state and stability cases
- Performing preliminary review of modeling data received to correct gross data, syntax and convention errors
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment, and also complete tasks independently
- Graduate-level student studying Power Systems with undergraduate degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience with PSS/E software
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. Applicants for employment are considered without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, age, disability, status as a veteran, Vietnam Era Veteran, or being a member of the Reserves or National Guard.
Drug Free Environment
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Social Networking Notice ISO New England reserves the right to review the candidate's postings on any social networking site accessible in the public domain as part of the candidate assessment process.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Monday, August 26, 2019
- Job End Date Friday, December 6, 2019
- ISO New England Inc., Holyoke, Massachusetts, United States of America