Lead Full Stack Developer
Malibu, CA, USA
Monday, July 15, 2019
|For more than 70 years, HRL has been on the leading edge of technology, conducting pioneering research and advancing the state of the art. We are looking for a lead full stack developer to help us build software to support our collaborative research and development platform.|
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Design, develop, and deploy apps and services for monitoring experimental technologies, sharing data visualizations, and mining data.
• Build dashboards, databases, and APIs to enable a diverse team of scientists and engineers to quickly understand and mature our technologies.
• Identify issues in code and development practices and be a positive force driving improvements in quality and efficiency.
• Partner with scientists and engineers to help advance our technologies throughout all stages of development.
• Have fun maintaining our exciting and collaborative work environment.
• BS or MS in computer science or related field and 5 years work experience.
• Proven track record developing full-stack solutions.
• Experience building web apps with Python frameworks such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Experience with multiple database platforms including relational and non-relational, especially SQL Server and Redis.
• Solid understanding of core computer science fundamentals including data structures, algorithms, and computer architectures.
• Ability to spend long periods of time at a computer monitor.
• U.S. citizenship; active security clearance or ability to obtain one.
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a "U.S. Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required.
"U.S. Person" includes U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee,
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We
maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance