Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
The Enquirer/Cincinnati.com is looking for a suburban watchdog reporter to cover three counties in Greater Cincinnati: Butler County (pop. 382,000) Warren County (pop. 232,000) and Clermont (pop. 205,000.)
- This reporter will cover these counties from the ground up, listening to residents and business owners and watchdogging governments and institutions to make sure they’re working for the public.
- The reporter will focus largely on enterprise, especially enterprise that may draw and keep subscribers.
- The reporter will be a self-starter covering three fast-growing counties, a job that will require constantly triaging of stories and a high threshold for news.
- This job will report to the mobile editor for politics and business.
- This role requires a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by state law.
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family News
- Job Function Consumer
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cincinnati, OH, USA