Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
SweetIQ by ReachLocal delivers industry leading location-based marketing analytics and automation solutions. SweetIQ location and reputation management software enables globally recognized multi-location brands and marketing agencies to manage their location data, measure consumer engagement, and convert online searches to in-store foot traffic. SweetIQ is offered by ReachLocal, a subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI).
The SweetIQ Customer Success Team leads the customer journey through proactive internal and external initiatives, owning success milestones and managing our customers’ ever-evolving desired outcome. The Support Team works in close collaboration with the Customer Success Team and plays a critical role in providing outstanding service for our customers. The Support Specialist is responsible for providing our customers with 24/7 support and assisting the CSMs in identifying problems and finding solutions for customer issues.
You’ll get to work on these with a highly experienced customer success team:
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Act as first response to incoming client inquiries
- Perform initial case assessment by collecting information
- Effectively diagnose issue type, severity and time to resolution
- Respond to inquiries within predefined service level agreements based on request urgency
- Provide guidance to customers by identifying problems and delivering timely recommendations
- Provide clear, concise, and informative communication to clients via email and phone
- Ensure that customer requests are documented, tracked and resolved in a timely manner to maintain customer satisfaction and escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge
- Provide assistance to Account Managers with support on ad-hoc tasks or reports
- On-call shift (1 week/month) on a rotational basis with other support specialists (24/7 support)
- Responsible for flagging & escalating urgent issues and ensuring they are acknowledged and resolved by the appropriate parties
- Stay on top of process changes & local search updates
The Ideal candidate has:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, business, or related field
- Strong soft skills and interpersonal skills with the ability to empathize with internal and external customers
- The ability to simplify complex issues in written and verbal form
- Quick learner and eager to find ways to improve your knowledge to confidently answer customer questions
- Analytical thinker with the capacity to gather information, analyze data and take action
- Proactive attitude, seeks out opportunities to contribute to team success
- Previous customer support experience is a plus
- Effectively manage several projects & tasks at once
- Asset: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Results driven and focused on KPIs
- Fluent in English & French
What SweetIQ Offers:
We love collaboration, desire and commitment - so we’ve built our team that way. The number one benefit to working here is working with people that love what they do and love getting the job done. Here’s what else we’ve got going on:
- Comprehensive group insurance benefits
- Great downtown location
- Young, dynamic work environment with mentoring and plenty of internal growth opportunity
- Caffeine on the tap with a weekly fruit basket
- Company activities such as softball, yoga, summer BBQ, running club just to name a few!
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Client Solutions
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Salary
- Montreal, QC, Canada