Operations Coordinator/Dock Worker
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Operations Coordinator (Dock Worker)
Gannett Publishing Services
Gannett Publishing Services, located at Cincinnati Enquirer is recruiting for a full-time, Operations Coordinator.
This key individual provides general support for the Circulation Distribution department by handling many of the day-to-day operational needs.
- Distribution and handling of daily and non-daily products to carriers, haulers, retailers and consumers.
- Unload and load trucks containing various print publications.
- Open the Distribution Center and prepare for the independent contractor arrival by printing, preparing and distributing specified reports and paperwork.
- Utilize industry specific software to handle required reporting for center.
- General housekeeping of distribution center
- Complete required documentation and reports for center as needed.
- Assist with delivering newspapers,
- Respond to and resolve subscriber service issues
- Maintain and repair news racks throughout the designated distribution area.
- Assist with training Product Handlers or Product Coordinators as needed.
The position is responsible for a variety of tasks and responsibilities within home delivery, single copy, and non-daily distribution areas.
The Operations Coordinator duties can include but are not limited to preparing paperwork, distribution center coverage, distributing daily
and non-daily products to independent contractors, weekly total market coverage product delivery, verification redelivery to retail sales locations,
loading and unloading trucks and assisting in the delivery of non-daily and core products to consumers and retailers.
This individual will conduct themselves in accordance with company policies and procedures; ensure quality customer service and professional
representation when dealing with customers, retailers and the general public. Must use sound judgment and discretion at all times.
A valid driver's license and automobile with appropriate insurance required.
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cincinnati, OH, USA