Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Gannett Publishing Services
Fond du Lac, WI
Action Printing is seeking a forklift operator to maintain our warehouse and handle all shipping and receiving functions.
• The successful candidate will be responsible to set up inventory and maintain warehouse operations.
• Other duties include organizing the recycling program and preparing scrap for shipment.
• Mechanical skills, the ability to organize and work safely are important attributes needed to be successful in this position.
• This is a 3rd shift position working 10:00pm to 6:30am pm Sunday night thru Thursday night.
• Overtime is required at times Forklift and warehousing experience is preferred.
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Operations
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Fond du Lac, WI, USA