Inside Sales (Sales Development Representative)
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
LOCALiQ is the marketing solution from the USA TODAY NETWORK providing businesses the smarter way to reach local customers. As local marketing becomes more complex, LOCALiQ empowers local businesses with unique insights from 125 million consumers in our network of sites, apps and experiences and learnings from millions of local leads delivered each year. We couple that with end to end service from our experts using local marketing best practices proven across the country. LOCALiQ simplifies local marketing and provides our clients the confidence of growing.
Our core values: Community, Progress through Passion, Action with Purpose and Belief in People.
Sales Development Representatives set appointments and create qualified leads so outside sales team can sell multi-media advertising solutions to the large local business sector with local or regional decision makers to include:
- Search Engine Marketing (PPC)
- Reach Local’s Edge Solution
- Display Advertising (Banner Advertising)
- Web Presence Optimization, including services for Organic Search, Social Media Marketing and Reputation Management
- A wide range of business services, including Online Chat, Video Production, and Analytics
- Emerging technology such as Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Print Advertising
The Primary responsibility is to set appointments.
- Manages a pipeline, sends personalized emails, partakes in call blocks, generates interest, qualifies prospects and scheduling meetings FOR the outside sales team.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Source new leads through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails
- Hold qualifying calls before pushing opportunities through pipeline
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
What you need to do to be successful in this role
- An energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
- We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off and more.
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Consumer Marketing & Sales
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Hourly
- Naples, FL, USA