Advertising Planning Manager, ROP & Digital
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
The Advertising Planning Manager, ROP & Digital will manage and process ROP/Digital insertion orders for National and Local accounts utilizing financial systems across one or multiple markets. Communicate specs, availability, and deadlines to clients and agencies, in addition, provide market specific information for ROP, such as date options, zoning options, special sections, etc. Manage the Availability Calendar and work with Pagination to ensure all space is utilized, including prioritizing PFP and Remnant placements.
- Manage and process ROP/Digital insertion orders for all accounts across one or multiple markets, following the best practices established for the team
- Manage the Availability Calendar for ROP Premium Ad Units, including Spadeas, Front Page Strips, etc. Communicate specs, availability, deadlines, zoning, special sections, run date options, etc. Provide E-tears when requested
- Work with Pagination to ensure all space is utilized, including prioritizing PFP and Remnant placements
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience managing ROP/Digital order entry. Experience in working in the financial system/Gensys environments
- Knowledge or experience with OrderHub, Financial system ex: Gensys, Brainworks, etc
- Knowledge of newspaper terminology helpful
- Ability to manage a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Advertising
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Anderson, SC, USA
- Evansville, IN, USA
- Naples, FL, USA
- Stuart, FL, USA
- Treasure Coast Plaza, Vero Beach, FL 32960, USA