Customer Care Agent
The Customer Service Specialist role requires a highly organized, efficient, motivated individual with the ability handle a variety of duties and responsibilities. They will create and maintain open communication with the Sales Team and Management/Leadership.
As a Classified Business Solutions, Customer Service Specialist, you will:
- Collect, analyze, evaluate, and report inquiries/issues in a consistent and timely manner to ensure credits/debits are researched and process timely.
- Make inbound/outbound calls and provide outstanding service to customers looking for resolution to invoice/billing questions.
- Able to handle elevated phone calls related to billing inquiries.
- Communicate customer issues effectively with Leadership.
- Document all correspondence to support overall understanding.
- Interact with other teams within the department to support and help manage the day to day operations.
- Additional administrative duties as needed.
- Support Sales Team and overall Department in meeting revenue goals.
- Effectively prioritize tasks and accomplish responsibilities to produce quality results in a deadline driven environment.
What you bring to the table:
- Proven organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management and customers to maximize performance, creativity, problem solving and results.
- Background in advertising preferred; not required.
- Desire to learn and understand both the print and online advertising industry.
- Outstanding customer / client focus.
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task
- Problem solving skills.
an energized, passionate team within a fun & flexible workplace.
We offer competitive compensation with uncapped incentives and world class benefits, including comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage, matching 401(K), Paid Time Off and more. This is an opportunity to work alongside digital leaders and visionaries.
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation or veteran status.
- Job Family Customer/Consumer Service
- Job Function General Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Neptune City, NJ, USA