Enterprise Sales Executive
SweetIQ delivers industry-leading, location-based digital marketing, software analytics, and automation solutions. Our location and reputation management software enables multi-location brands, marketing agencies, and resellers to manage their location data, measure consumer engagement, and convert online searches to in-store foot traffic. SweetIQ is offered by ReachLocal, a subsidiary of USA TODAY NETWORK.
What You’ll Do
As a SWEETIQ Enterprise Sales Executive, you will join our growing Enterprise sales team, selling customizable, best-in-class Digital solutions across the North American market. It's a dynamic role built around growing business partnerships with enterprise level, multi-location businesses.
- Prospect and open new client partnerships, with the intent of meeting and exceeding all sales goals
- Manage the entire cycles cycle, from initial business development efforts to subsequent account management, including up-selling and renewals
- Work as a partner to help clients reach their goals and initiatives
- Set appointments both in person and by video conference to effectively sell our products
- Partner with SWEETIQ internal support teams to provide timely, creative client support
- Communicate with management and other team members on progress, change, and additions to your sales pipeline in a cooperative and professional manner.
- Attend trade shows and stay up to date on trends and innovations
What You’ll Bring:
- Minimum of 3 years of digital sales experience
- Proven and consistent track record selling to Fortune 500 Companies
- A proven and consistent track record exceeding sales quotas
- Experience selling SaaS based product and digital marketing solutions is a plus
- Strong presentation skills, ability to establish relationship with VP and C-Level prospect
- Travel required (15-20%)
- Ability to use a CRM and a variety of digital tools
- Tech-savvy mindset
- Knowledge/understanding of Business Process and/or enterprise technologies
- College degree preferred
What we offer:
As a part of Gannett Co., Inc., the nation's largest media and marketing solutions company, we offer a dynamic, community-focused environment where individuals are rewarded for exceptional performance. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including health care, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending account, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition reimbursement. Pre-employment drug testing and background screening are required.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Salary
- Chicago, IL, USA
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Irvine, CA, USA
- Los Angeles, CA, USA
- New York, NY, USA