Output Control Specialist
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
Output Control Specialist, USA TODAY NETWORK, Indianapolis
The DesignIQ, a Gannett Company, is seeking a Output Control Specialist to provide prepress and customer services needed to produce various print publications to include, but not limited to USA TODAY, LocalIQ and GPS commercial products in a timely, accurate manner using pre-press pagination, transmission, archiving and other systems. Serve as a resource to customers in helping to assure quality.Also required to perform imaging and toning work as needed.
In This Role, You Will
- Communicate workflow issues to local print sites and Design Studios using written and verbal technology including Five9, Skype, phone and e-mail. Process imaging jobs through Media Manager.
- Use production/plate system software to accurately check and correct production plans, manage data transmission, troubleshoot and resolve page issues.
- Provide guidance, information and answers to all customers.
- High school diploma required
- Three to five years on the job experience in a pre-press environment strongly preferred
- One or more years’ experience in a customer service role needed with solid computer skills.
Willing and able to work 40 hour work week which might include working weekends and overtime as needed.
Here’s What We Have To Offer
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Health, Dental and Vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) Saving Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off to Volunteer in the Community
Employee Discount Program
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family GPS - Design
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Hourly
- Indianapolis, IN, USA