Sr Manager, Product Management
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
We are looking for a senior product manager to drive and own vision, strategy, and development of the go-to-market key initiative. In this role, you will have an opportunity to define and enhance sophisticated data intelligence tools to help local businesses evaluate their digital health and define their marketing strategies.
- Incorporate feedback and input from users and teams on product strategy and finding ways to expand product market reach
- Take a full ownership of a product from idea to execution and post-launch support
- Define product strategy and roadmap, ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Build and prioritize requirements based on data analysis, user feedback, ROI, and level of effort
- Conduct user interviews, surveys and testing to gather continuous insights
- Become an expert in company's products, solutions and their pricing
- Work closely with sales operations, provide guidance to product marketing and training on launching new products and enhancements
- A Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree is a plus
- 8 or more years of relevant work experience, ad tech experience preferred
- Proven track record in defining, developing and launching successful products
- Self-starter who thrives in agile environment
- Demonstrated leadership among a high performing team of engineers, data scientists, and designers
- Excellent communicator who is able to align and position the product within a large organization
- Strong logical, analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Desire to innovate, entrepreneurial mindset
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Product Management
- Job Function Product
- Pay Type Salary
- Job Start Date Thursday, May 16, 2019
- Woodland Hills, Los Angeles, CA, USA