Client Success, Advertising Planning Team Lead
Gannett Co., Inc. (NYSE: GCI) is an innovative, digitally focused media and marketing solutions company committed to strengthening communities across our network. With an unmatched local-to-national reach, Gannett touches the lives of more than 110 million people monthly with our Pulitzer-Prize winning content, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services. Gannett brands include USA TODAY NETWORK with the iconic USA TODAY and more than 100 local media brands, digital marketing services companies ReachLocal, SweetIQ, and United Kingdom media company Newsquest. To connect with us, visit www.gannett.com.
The Client Success, Advertising Planning Team Lead is responsible for managing Preprint, ROP or Digital insertion orders for National and Local accounts across multiple markets, with a focus on optimizing buys by utilizing additional preprints and ROP opportunities. Related tasks involve debit/credit adjustments, completion of affidavits and detailed communication between agencies and GPS. Position will also supervise day-to-day duties for approximately (10) Planning Managers per hub, with responsibilities including the bi-weekly approval of hours, vacation schedules, yearly reviews and problem solving for minor issues.
- Manage and process Preprint, ROP and Digital insertion orders for accounts across multiple markets, with a focus on optimizing buys by utilizing additional preprints and ROP opportunities.
- Manage the bi-weekly approval of hours, vacation schedules, yearly reviews and problem solving for day-to-day issues for an average of 10 Planning Managers within the hub.
- Administrative responsibilities include billing adjustments, affidavits, requests for information and providing circulation breakouts.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience managing ROP, Preprint and/or Digital Insertion. Experience working in the POET and Financial environments.
- Proficient in MS Office; Technical skills with preferred experience in SalesForce, OrderHub, POET, Genesys, Brainworks, and Adpoint
- Ability to travel for regional meetings as needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical skills with ability to handle problem resolution
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet or exceed deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Gannett Co., is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We will consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, education, political affiliation, or veteran status.
- Job Family Sales
- Job Function Marketing Solutions
- Pay Type Salary
- Abilene, TX, USA
- Corpus Christi, TX, USA
- Fort Collins, CO, USA
- Kitsap County, WA, USA
- Redding, CA, USA
- San Angelo, TX, USA
- Ventura, CA, USA
- Wichita Falls, TX, USA