Product Quality Assurance Analyst
The Product Quality Analyst is responsible for assisting in the execution of manual testing to support the development and launch of Alternative Investment Exchange (AIX), a start-up financial technology subsidiary of FS Investments. The Analyst will work closely with the product and development teams on the buildout of new product features that support the broader roadmap.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Work with product and development teams to review requirements, specifications, and design documents to develop comprehensive understanding of features and use cases.
- Create detailed and well-structured test cases and test plans.
- Exercise deliberate and thoughtful planning to execute testing within set timeframe.
- Document findings in a clear and thorough manner to aid communication and efficiency between internal and external teams.
- Leverage and utilize the ticketing system to maintain accurate and current information.
- Identify and help pursue opportunities to streamline testing processes.
- Have a keen interest in technology and desire to stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies.
- 2+ years of software quality assurance preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with business and technical teams.
- Ability to develop deep understanding of the business and product.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple competing projects.
- High standards for accuracy and work quality.
- Passion to learn from colleagues and share best practices with the team.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency. FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Orlando, FL, New York, NY, and Washington, DC. Visit www.fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America