Coordinator, Portfolio Specialist
The Coordinator will support the Portfolio Specialist team in growing the firm’s brand, market presence and ability to sell by increasing the exposure of FS Investments. This individual will work closely with the Portfolio Specialists, aligning their efforts with the territory teams including Regional Directors, Internal Advisory Consultants and Advisory Associates. They will be tasked with successful planning, managing and execution of key aspects of the Portfolio Specialists activities related to all events and presentation they are included in.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Establish, organize, and coordinate all calendars associated with Portfolio Specialist activity.
- Monitor all requests for Portfolio Specialist support, and be pro-active in leveraging and scheduling opportunities when the team is not booked
- Work with a variety of sales territories and the FS Events team to develop campaigns for each event, create and extend invitations and track RSVPs.
- Integrate event activity with other sales activities to drive consistent brand/marketing messaging throughout campaign.
- Assist in scheduling and confirming office meetings for RSDs (Regional Sales Director).
- Schedule webinars and conference calls for the team in conjunction with the RDs and IACs (Internal Advisory Consultant).
- Ensure compliance to budget, expenses, and reconciliations for each event;
- Support administrative activities including expense reporting, calendar management, travel and meeting coordination;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- 2 – 5 years of experience in a support or administrative function
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or Finance preferred;
- Microsoft Office required;
- Strong communication skills and professional phone etiquette;
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple competing projects with finite resources;
- Event management and high aptitude for detail-oriented planning required;
- High standards for accuracy and work quality;
- Strong working knowledge of Salesforce preferred;
- Ability to operate comfortably and effectively in a fast-paced, highly-matrixed environment.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency. FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Orlando, FL, New York, NY, and Washington, DC. Visit www.fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America