FS Investments is looking to enhance its legal team through the addition of an attorney with 1-3 years of legal experience. The ideal candidate will have received their federal securities law experience from a major law firm with emphasis on the 1933 Act, the 1934 Act and the 1940 Act. The role will focus on matters of federal securities law, corporate governance, contracts, marketing material review and other general legal issues arising in the business.
- J.D. with strong academic credentials required.
- 1-3 years of legal experience; willing to handle generalist legal tasks and support the senior attorneys.
- Federal securities law and 1940 Act experience with a major law firm.
- Bar Membership in PA or other state with the ability to obtain appropriate license in PA.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to balance multiple projects and priorities.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency. FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Orlando, FL, New York, NY, and Washington, DC. Visit www.fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America