Internal Advisory Consultant
The Internal Advisory Consultant (IAC) is responsible for maintaining and enhancing the phone presence in an assigned region, complementing the initiatives of that territory’s Regional Director. This position, working collaboratively with other members of the team, is responsible for developing and implementing strategies to expand FS Investments Solutions, LLC’s coverage within the respective territory.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Consistently work to build relationships with advisors, divisional and regional representatives, and analysts through proactive telephone calls and contact follow up.
- Portray a strong understanding of the capital markets, and securities industry and demonstrate proficiency of alternative investments.
- Utilize the Consultative Selling Approach to position FS Investment Solutions, LLC, coordinating the logistics involved in managing advisors/RIAs through every aspect of the sales process and pipeline.
- Learn, understand and professionally represent all FS Investment Solutions, LLC’s strategies and products across multiple channels and platforms while keeping up-to-date with competing strategies and products.
- Identify and pursue leads generated from extensive research, referrals, ad campaigns and regional canvassing. Consistently asks for referrals from top producer lists to find new advisor relationships.
- Exercise deliberate and thoughtful planning of scheduling, calendar management and multi-tasking of all outbound/inbound calls, projects, and campaigns.
- Operate within the firms CRM system at an expert level and maintains database for accurate and current information.
- Provide support and direction to more junior members on the sales team.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses required (or must be obtained in the first 90 days).
- CIMA, CAIA or CFA preferred.
Three plus (3+) years of financial services experience, with at least two years in a Sales
Consultant capacity preferred.
- Knowledge of multiple distribution channels a plus, including RIAs and wire houses.
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Salesforce, and Webinar skills required.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency. FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Orlando, FL, New York, NY, and Washington, DC. Visit www.fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America