Director, Operations - Family Office
The Forman Family Office is seeking a Director, Operations. The Forman Family Office (“FFO”) provides private wealth management services to the Forman Family and select others. FFO is a bespoke service organization demanding the highest levels of discretion and attention to detail. We nurture relationships and coordinate the work of professional service organizations serving the needs of FFO including specialists in law, accounting, tax, estate planning, investments, art, aircraft, philanthropic matters, insurance and education. FFO manages a portfolio of public and private equity, credit and real estate investments, cash and credit resources for the benefit of the family, its estate vehicles and foundations.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Create and maintain efficient family office workflows and record management protocols.
- Manage credit facility covenant compliance and regulatory compliance reporting, manage the risk matrix, including cyber risk and insurance coverages.
- Maintain the central art collection database used for insurance, credit and tax purposes.
- Prepare director requested analyses on a wide range of private wealth topics including insurance, trusts and estates, foundations, banking, cash management, special assets (i.e. art, aircraft), tax matters and financial reporting.
- Maintain close relationships with outsourced service providers at all levels within the family office to ensure a seamless transfer of information and advice.
- 4-7 years’ experience with wealth management at a private bank or family office.
- Service oriented, strong communicator, discrete, organized, excellent attention to detail, self-motivated and able to produce accurate results under tight time constraints and pressure to perform.
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred.
- Fluent in MS Office.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency. FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Orlando, FL, New York, NY, and Washington, DC. Visit www.fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America