Coordinator, Human Resources
- Facilitating the onboarding of new hires via HCM.
- Processing pre-hire documentation and background checks, updating new hire information, and completing I-9 verification and reporting.
- Updating and tracking of employee records.
- Preparing weekly and ad hoc employee reports and organizational charts.
- Managing recruitment scheduling.
- HR technology administration and integration (HCM, ATS and LMS).
- Managing the approval and submission of incoming invoices.
- Answering general employee requests and questions.
- Maintaining confidentiality of employee data.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- One to three years of related HR experience.
- Prior HR technology (HCM, ATS, LMS) experience very helpful.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency. FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Orlando, FL, New York, NY, and Washington, DC. Visit www.fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America