FS Investments is seeking a Paralegal to effectively support the legal team with a variety of administrative and organizational responsibilities.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Manage and organize the materials and information related to particular matters and transactions.
- Review, analyze and organize a variety of legal matters.
- Correspond with third party vendors to obtain additional information.
- Prepare (or assist in the preparation of) legal documents such as contracts or transfer documents.
- Preparation of letters, memos and reports.
- Review and maintain legal files.
- Perform other related duties as assigned across the legal department.
- Minimum 2 years in legal administration required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred; Paralegal certification preferred.
- Large law firm or corporate law department experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Organizational skills, prioritization, interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Ability to multitask and possess a high attention to detail.
- Strong communication and proofreading skills.
- Self-motivated and able to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Must have the ability to work as a team as well as independently.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency. FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Orlando, FL, New York, NY, and Washington, DC. Visit www.fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America