Analyst/Associate, Corporate Development
The Corporate Development team plays an intricate role in the design, support and implementation of key growth initiatives for the Firm. The team is focused on accelerating the growth of core business lines and exploring new pathways for potential innovation and growth through product development, distribution, acquisitions or strategic partnerships.
The Analyst/Associate will be expected to work in a collaborative, cross-functional manner with multiple constituents across the Firm to execute priorities established by the Head of Corporate Development in conjunction with the CEO and/or Executive Committee. Further, the Analyst/Associate is expected to conduct various analyses in the form of reports and/or presentations to facilitate informed decision-making by senior management.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Support the Head of Corporate Development on a wide variety of projects by collaborating with multiple teams throughout the organization.
- Attend senior level meetings and produce summaries highlighting key takeaways
- Assist with the creation of presentations and reports for senior management and external firm business partners.
- Think dynamically to understand benefits and considerations of potential partnership opportunities with various asset management, financial services and fintech firms
- Communicate potentially complex topics to key constituents in an effective, succinct manner
- Model, evaluate and summarize key benefits and considerations for potential strategic initiatives / financial transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in asset management, investment banking, financial services or consulting preferred.
- Financial modeling experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong project management skills, extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting while proactively navigating priorities and anticipating needs.
- Ability to exercise discretion when handling confidential information.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with colleagues from various departments throughout the organization.
- Self-motivated, willing to work independently as needed.
- An environment that actively supports employee education, philanthropy, fitness and nutrition.
- An opportunity to work with an innovative and leading asset manager within the alternatives market.
- A culture that provides employees with autonomy and the opportunity to lead their own initiatives.
- An opportunity to help determine the firm's optimal path to ongoing growth and profitability.
FS Investments is a leading asset manager dedicated to helping individuals, financial professionals and institutions design better portfolios. The firm provides access to alternative sources of income and growth and focuses on setting industry standards for investor protection, education and transparency. FS Investments is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA, with offices in Orlando, FL, New York, NY, and Washington, DC. Visit www.fsinvestments.com to learn more.
FS Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America