Customer Service Representative/Call Center
West Sacramento, CA, USA
Thursday, May 16, 2019
The vision of Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic is connecting the communities and sustainable farms through a transparent food system. We nourish communities by delivering organic produce from local farms conveniently to your doorstep.
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative to assist customers in navigating their account, our website and our produce. We have a passion for the organic lifestyle and hope to share it with our customers. The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact for most of our customers and we strive to provide an excellent customer service experience. This position is located in West Sacramento, CA and is full-time, non-exempt.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Communicates with customers and records relevant information into database for customer service by performing the following duties (other duties may be assigned):
- Communicates with customers by multiple interaction channels including but not limited to inbound and outbound phone, email, mail and receives orders for initiating, discontinuing, reactivating or changing service.
- Responds to all customer contacts within specified time frames in an efficient and accurate manner.
- Provides excellent customer service adhering to the standards established, with the quality expected for every customer or non-customer contact.
- Fills out forms, determines charges for service requested, collects payment information, prepares change of address records, and issues discontinuance orders.
- Solicits sale of new or additional services.
- Consistently meets or exceeds department metrics for excellent customer service based on contact monitoring results.
- Seeks cancellation information with every contact made to the center for the reason of cancellation.
- Adjusts complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments.
- May perform tasks associated with billing, invoicing, check processing, chargebacks and collections.
- Provides excellent customer service adhering to defined standards.
- Is available to assist in all areas of customer service.
- Ability to get along and work effectively with others is required.
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Call Center experience or relevant alternative customer service experience.
- Impeccable communication skills, written, and verbal.
- Knowledge of Outlook Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software; Excel Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software. Ability to type 30 words per minute
Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.