Route Delivery Driver
West Sacramento, CA, USA
Saturday, September 14, 2019
The vision of Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic is connecting the communities and sustainable farms through a transparent food system. We nourish communities by delivering organic produce from local farms conveniently to your doorstep.
We are looking for a Route Delivery Driver that can deliver products or render services. This is a full-time, nigh shift position located in West Sacramento.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives a delivery van to deliver specialty foods to customer’s home or place of business.
- Uses GPS and maps to maximize efficient use of time.
- Follows customer instructions.
- Records deliveries on daily delivery record and reports any questions, issues, or delivery concerns.
- Listens to and resolves service complaints.
- Regular and predictable attendance is required.
- Must adhere at all times to good driving practices in the use of the vehicle.
- Delivery experience is a plus.
- Must have current California Driver’s License (Class C) and proof of insurance or insurability.
- Must have a clean DMV record (1 point or less in the last 3 years).
- Must be available to work a full-time graveyard schedule. The position is a 4-day, 10 hour shift (typically Mon–Thurs, 6pm–4:30am).
- Must be willing to deliver in adverse conditions ie. rain, cold as well in the dark.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must be able to pass a background screening.
Farm Fresh To You & Capay Organic is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.