Energy Storage Engineering Intern
EDF Renewables North America, a subsidiary of EDF Renewables, is a leading North American independent power producer boasting over 30 years of experience across a broad spectrum of services. Our mission is to deliver renewable solutions to lead the transition to a sustainable energy future.
This position will support the energy storage engineering team by working on various projects. Such projects include optimization, tool creation and innovation through various studies.
- Current student in a bachelors or masters degree program with a major in material science, chemistry, engineering, or related field.
- Eligible to work in the US with no sponsorship.
- Available for full time hours in the San Diego office for 12 weeks.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and flexible personality with a bias towards action
- Knowledgeable about related analytical tools like: excel, SQL, Tableau, etc...
- Interested in growing a career in the renewable energy market.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Job Family Intern
- Pay Type Hourly
- Corporate Office, San Diego, California, United States of America