This Intern will assist Innovation Director in developing technical assessments across a variety of emerging energy technologies.
- Current student in a bachelors or masters degree program with a major in the sciences, engineering, or related field.
- Eligible to work in the US with no sponsorship.
- Available for full time hours in the San Diego office for 12 weeks.
- Entrepreneurial, energetic and flexible personality with a bias towards action
- Knowledgeable about related analytical tools like: excel, SQL, Tableau, etc...
- Interested in growing a career in the renewable energy market.
- Potentially experienced in evaluating early stage technologies.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Job Family Intern
- Pay Type Hourly
- Corporate Office, San Diego, California, United States of America