Guest Relations Misc Admin/Special Events Event Staff
The Guest Relations Department of Broncos Stadium at Mile High is hiring for the following part-time/seasonal positions for the 2019 Denver Broncos Season. Each position is vital to our operation and we are looking for qualified, customer-service oriented candidates to fill positions. All positions require a willingness to assist and approach guests with a friendly sense of service, making our Guest Relations team "A MILE ABOVE THE REST" and the best facility to visit in the National Football League!
Guest Relations Team Member: The Denver Broncos and Stadium Management Company are looking for personable, attentive individuals looking for a part-time, seasonal job full of excitement and fan interaction! These positions could include Usher, Ticket Taker, Club Level, or Suite Level staff. Staff Members are expected to interact with all guests, get to know the season ticket holders, and be able to provide assistance to all fans. These situations may include scanning tickets upon entry, helping a guest find their seat location, conflict resolution or problem solving between fans, and directions to various locations in the Stadium.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and guide all guests as they enter the building or assigned areas.
- Ability to use a ticket scanning device to scan guests’ tickets as they enter the building.
- Use an iPod device to report maintenance concerns and fan code of conduct issues.
- Handle minor customer complaints and resolve any concerns within their area.
- Complete all necessary incident reports and logs.
- Serve as the Point of Contact for their assigned area.
- Be flexible and ready to work any other duties as assigned.
- Interact with all guests in a professional and respectful manner.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail; ability to work with accuracy under pressure.
- Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Ability to attend all training days, Denver Broncos Home Football games and all SMC Mandatory events.
- Must live in the Denver / Metro Area. This would include Ft. Collins to Pueblo.
- Ability to stand or sit for an extended period of time, walking (including stairs) and working outside in various weather conditions.
- Be able to work a shift that will range from 6-9 hours.
Additionally, all applicants regardless of position must be 18 years of age or older and successfully pass a criminal background check.
- Pay Type Hourly