Financial Coordinator - Pediatrics
The Financial Coordinator will provide administrative support to clinical faculty initiatives within the Department of Pediatrics and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Coordinate, monitor, maintain, & process licensing, privileging, and credentialing for faculty through CU Medicine.
- Process CU Medicine Contracts and billing number packets.
- Manage access list for Concur.
- Process procurement through UCD.
- Assist with funding distributions and process financial transactions, expense reimbursements, and accounts payable.
- Work closely with payroll coordinators, reconcile monthly payroll/benefits and report any variances.
- Maintain and update highly confidential files and records.
- Adhere to all fiscal policies and procedures.
- Support maintenance of fiscal role updates in finance and CU Marketplace systems.
- Update salary spreadsheets.
- Handle reconciliation requests and requests for data.
- Assist with any additional faculty related requests, special projects and other duties as needed.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field, 3 – 5 years progressive experience in accounting, preferable in a healthcare setting may be considered in lieu of a degree. Must possess effective interpersonal skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively in both verbal and written format. The ideal candidate will demonstrate the ability to prioritize, follow through, and multi-task in a fast paced environment.
All applications MUST be submitted via our website.
CU Medicine is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our staff and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees prior to their employment. Additionally, drug and health screenings may be required for some positions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
CU Medicine supports a Tobacco Free Workplace Environment which prohibits smoking and the use of tobacco products on CU Medicine property, Anschutz Medical Campus and adjacent business locations.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 13123 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO 80045, USA