Healthcare Program Coordinator (Upper Payment Limit Program)
CU Medicine is dedicated to providing healthcare and administrative support to the University Of Colorado School Of Medicine’s nearly 3,000 providers and is affiliated with the leading medical institutions in the West. Located adjacent to the Anschutz Medical Campus, one of the largest and most advanced academic medical campuses in the country, CU Medicine offers a variety of administrative, technical and healthcare support career opportunities and serves as a resource for patients and physicians.
We are seeking a highly motivated Program Coordinator to join our team.
The Program Coordinator will support all Medicaid Supplemental Plan Amendment/Upper Payment Limit (UPL) Programs. The individual in this position will also be responsible for finance administration within the Office of Value Based Performance across all programs.
The Program Coordinator will:
- Ensure all obligations assigned by Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Finance (HCPF) are satisfied to qualify for supplemental Medicaid funding.
- Provide project management support for all UPL programs.
- Manage UPL proposal processes including submission, committee review, notifications, development of project documents, and quarterly reporting.
- Monitor and track supplemental payments and their application toward Medicaid-focused initiatives and resources.
- Provide direct financial tracking and management support for all OVBP programs, inclusive of complex funding arrangements involving numerous organizations.
- Monitor and report on project status to numerous stakeholders via regular and structured communication, inclusive of formal presentations and reports.
- Provide feedback to UPL project teams in the development of project plans, budgets, and metrics while maintaining standards for quality, performance, functionality, and cost.
All applications MUST be submitted via our website.
CU Medicine is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our staff and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct background investigations for all prospective employees prior to their employment. Additionally, drug and health screenings may be required for some positions. We are an equal opportunity employer.
CU Medicine supports a Tobacco Free Workplace Environment which prohibits smoking and the use of tobacco products on CU Medicine property, Anschutz Medical Campus and adjacent business locations.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- University of Colorado Medicine, AURORA, Colorado, United States of America