Risk Analyst III, Financial Risk
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
This position manages an acquisition program in terms of risk performance and overall profitability. Perform deep dive analysis at the acquisition channel level and ad hoc analyses as needed. Identify opportunity to grow the acquisitions volume without negatively impacting the program profitability. Also develops and manages the delinquency and profitability forecasting models.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Analyze portfolio performance to identify revenue opportunities and risk factors at early stage
- Analyze the performances of individual accounts and derive data driven strategies for risk, collections, and/or marketing treatment strategies
- Monitor the performance of different acquisition vintages as well as the roll rate of different delinquent / past due / default buckets to define portfolio performance trend
- Implement performance-based treatment strategies including credit limit adjustments
- Develop analytical tools ranging from customer segmentation to scorecard development
- Optimize targeting, offers, and delivery across multiple customer contact points including mail, email, phones, and Digital
- Advance knowledge in the following: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Decision Sciences, Mathematics, statistics or related field. (advanced degree preferred)
- 3+ years advanced use of at least one of the following: Microsoft Access, SQL Server, Oracle, or SAS
- 3+ years work experience in a similar role in a professional corporate environment
- Ability to work well with various departments and team mates
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience data mining large databases
- Experience in predictive modeling to support risk, fraud, collections, credit lines, and marketing strategies
- SQL experience is a major plus
- Experience in customer channel optimization – Web analytics is a plus.
Preferred (Not Required):
- Advanced degree
- Consumer Credit Card industry experience
- Experience in digital and direct mail markets and online acquisitions.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA