Digital Marketing Web Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
The Digital Marketing Web Analyst will be responsible for analyzing web data to understand user behavior and identify opportunities to enhance digital program performance, new growth opportunities and optimize ROI. This position requires critical thinking skills and ability to process and analyze web data sets to help make key business decisions.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Use web analytics to generate actionable information and effectively communicate recommendations to optimize channels campaigns and website performance.
- Contribute to building an analytics strategy and elevate web analytic to achieve a data-driven digital marketing culture
- Assist in the preparation of reporting on a regular and ad-hoc basis, drawing out issues, insights and optimizations
- Create, implement and audit measurement frameworks (KPIs, tagging plans, reporting, analysis, etc.) align with business objectives and continual recommendations impacting site, content, marketing, and e-commerce
- Identify analytics tracking and reporting requirements, manage best practices, and pro-actively spot any issues with data quality to improve the client experience and analysis capability.
- Work closely with internal team and other departments to ensure campaign-tracking mechanisms are put into place and data collection is functioning correctly
- Identify inconsistencies and gaps in data to ensure consistency and accuracy
- Develop presentations with conclusions and recommendations for internal teams, other departments and senior leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Analytics, Data Science, Statistics, Business, Technology, Marketing, or Mathematics)
- 1-3 years of experience using web analytical tools like Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics or other similar tools.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and summarize actionable recommendations with forecasted outcomes/implications
- Understanding of the technical intricacies of campaign tracking, website data collection, related tools and technologies, and relevant industry-wide topics (data layers, cookies, privacy, tracking tag, and data governance)
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and ability to effectively communicate findings.
- Superior verbal and written communication and follow-up skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA