User Experience Analyst
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
As a contributing member of Digital Experience & Delivery team, the UX Analyst will play a key role in everything from project planning through execution (strategy alignment, user research, data analysis, requirements definition, issue tracking and deployment).
This is a customer-centric, user experience position; working with business and functional leadership to understand customer experience challenges and identify opportunities to solve or enhance user journeys, product adoption, feature utilization, product/program performance and overall customer satisfaction. Successful candidates are naturally curious, comfortable with using data to make decisions, and have a knack for distilling complex ideas into simple concepts.
This position is a part of the Digital Marketing department, but supports cross-functional requests to enrich card member experiences.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Work with leaders and business partners to understand customer experience challenges and identify opportunities to solve or enhance: user journeys, customer satisfaction, product adoption, feature utilization and product/program performance
- Meets with projects team(s) regularly to review project objectives, deliverables, and deadlines - ensures project documents are complete, current, and organized appropriately
- Lead project/issue tracking, backlog grooming, feature release documentation, meeting coordination and stakeholder communication updates
- Analyze available data and business processes, conduct competitive analysis, user research and stakeholder interviews in order develop reports and/or presentations that highlight key findings and actionable recommendations
- Support functional leaders in the translation of concepts and requirements into UX artifacts such as site maps, user journey maps/process flows, user stories, personas, wireframes and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Assist in the development of business/project requirements documentation
- Screen new project proposals or UX change requests to ensure they are clear, relevant, and non-duplicative
- Assist in QA testing, ensuring features work properly per requirements, are visually polished and meet UX standards
- Anticipate and identify technical challenges or anomalies, react to project adjustments, recommend strategies, provide alteration promptly and efficiently and coordinate appropriate design and technical resources for resolution
- Assist in identifying and developing UX patterns/processes which may be re-used for future initiatives
- Research and educate team about industry’s latest trends and technologies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years of product management or UX related experience is required, financial services experience preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience developing and optimizing for digital user experiences (demonstrated knowledge of UX processes including creating site maps, user journeys/stories, user testing, process flows and wireframes/mockups)
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field is required. MBA preferred.
- Demonstrated technical ability to extract data from multiple sources and translate data into actionable insights
- Experience translating client/stakeholder requests into highly specified project requirements documents
- Experience with analytics and data reporting systems (Adobe Omniture and Tableau experience preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and the flexibility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, highly complex environment
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA