Credit One Bank, N.A. is a technology and data-driven financial services company offering a full range of consumer credit card products. In addition to being one of the largest credit card banks in the United States, Credit One Bank is the exclusive issuer of the Official Credit Card of NASCAR®, the Official Credit Card of the NHL’s Vegas Golden Knights, the Official Credit Card of the Big 12 Conference, and the Official Credit Card of the Las Vegas Aviators.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals at our state-of-the-art, corporate headquarters in Las Vegas, NV. In addition to providing our card members with superior value and service, we are dedicated to providing engaging and challenging career opportunities for our employees. As a member of the Credit One Bank team, we’ll help you be your best and support you so you can reach your full potential.
Credit One Bank is looking for a Copywriter to join the Marketing Communications team to support the overall growth of the organization. This position will be responsible for supporting the Credit One Bank brand by writing and editing copy for card member correspondence and marketing materials. These marketing materials are designed to acquire new card members, retain existing card members, and enhance the overall card member experience with the Bank. In addition to excellent writing and editing skills, the ideal candidate will have experience in bringing brand and voice guidelines to life.
Summary Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for creating relevant and meaningful communications across all marketing channels (including direct mail, e-mail, social and web) that support the card member journey, prompt desired behaviors, and make the brand approachable, helpful and positive.
- Develop clear, consistent messaging with a tone and style that reflects the Credit One Bank brand and culture.
- Maintain a style guide and standards based on the Credit One Bank brand.
- Review and proofread marketing pieces for accuracy, adherence to style guide, brand standards, and Compliance guidelines.
- Present expert point-of-view on how writing/messaging can improve the card member experience and deliver results.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from across the Bank.
- Ensure the quality/accuracy of marketing materials and the timely coordination/completion of projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in English, communications, journalism, marketing, advertising or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Portfolio showing writing samples across multiple channels.
- Excellent communication, problem solving, and time management skills
- Ability to take diverse, often complex and develop clear, concise copy that mirrors the brand voice
- Ability to collaborate effectively and follow up to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results
- Competent with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Must demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity
Credit One Bank, N.A. is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin.
Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6801 S Cimarron Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89113, USA