Senior Producer, PantherVision Productions
Position: Senior Producer, PantherVision Productions
Reporting Relationship: Head of Events and Entertainment Production
Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
In 1993, NFL owners unanimously selected the Carolinas as the 29th NFL franchise and the first expansion team since 1976. Over the last 25 years, the Panthers have been a highly successful team on the field, winning multiple NFC South Division titles and playing in two Super Bowls.
Since 1996, Bank of America Stadium, located in uptown Charlotte, has been home to the Panthers. The 75,525-seat, privately-financed, open-air, natural grass stadium was specifically designed for football. Bank of America Stadium also serves as a self-contained headquarters for the Panthers and includes training facilities, practice fields, and administrative offices.
Equally successful off the field, the Carolina Panthers organization is a highly respected, well-regarded, professional managed sports franchise. Since their beginning, the Panthers have been known for providing customers/fans with superior service. The Panthers are recognized as an excellent employer and an outstanding corporate citizen and community partner.
For more information, please visit www.panthers.com.
Reporting to the head of Events and Entertainment Production, the Senior Producer, PantherVision Productions is responsible for game day and other event production at Bank of America Stadium. The Senior Producer, PantherVision Productions will play a central role in the innovation of Panthers game presentation, creation of a home field advantage, and delivery of a best in class game day experience for fans. This individual will lead a team of full time and seasonal staff in the planning and producing of games and events.
- Management of day-to-day operations of PantherVision production team including budgeting, freelance and crew hiring and management, workflow management, departmental and league communications
- Production oversight of PantherVision crew including LED and PantherVision board operation, video, camera director, graphics operators, and others
- Development of PantherVision Game Day ROS and PA Scripting
- Management of external partners and vendor relationships
- Participation in development of content strategy and execution
- Participation in game day logistics and operations meetings
- Coordination with internal departments on PantherVision opportunities and deliverables including partnership, marketing, community relations, and operations
- At least 7 years of live game production experience
- Experience leading production teams
- A broad knowledge of broadcast production processes and in-depth understanding of both technical and creative processes
- Must be able to foster strong relationships with vendors and crew in the industry to staff all types of productions and collaborate on projects. Must be enthusiastic in developing relationships with new vendors and crew
- Must be a self-starter and team player who exhibits strong work ethic, reliability, and dependability
- Ability to adapt and adjust to changing needs of the business while maintaining a positive attitude
- Must be flexible to work weekends, nights and/or holidays when necessary
- A proven track record of excelling in fast-paced environments
- Must exhibit a proactive approach to new brand and production opportunities
- Ability to work well under pressure and with tight deadlines and still deliver a product of excellence
- Highly organized, efficient and effective communicator
- Ability to make sound decisions and exercise independent judgement and discretion with integrity and accountability, while working in a fast-paced, high-demand, and sometimes strenuous environment.
- Demonstrated effective customer service skills required.
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity
- NFL experience preferred
This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions).
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Panthers Football, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America