Social Media Content Coordinator
Position: Social Media Content Coordinator
Department: Digital Media
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Social Media Manager
Status: Full-time (Exempt)
The Social Media Content Coordinator position will work collaboratively with Carolina Panthers digital media team, revenue, and sponsorship departments to create fan-facing content and develop partnership strategies.
- Create best-in class partner content across our social and digital platforms
- Work with partners across multiple business units to deliver social and digital content
- Organize Panthers ideating process around various partner concepts with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate reporting of content performance and feedback for better development and execution
- Perform analytical reporting to better develop a common purpose to create insights-driven content that benefits fans
- Provides input regarding team social accounts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years of experience in content production for Social and Digital Media
- Strong working knowledge of social media networks
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of photo and video editing tools
- Excellent oral, written, communication, and proofreading skills
- Detail-oriented, must be able to multi-task, and must be able to manage time successfully
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment and think creatively
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technology and act proactively
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must pass pre-employment screens
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity
- Sitting at a desk and computer for long periods of time.
- Bending, standing, reaching, kneeling, and lifting technology equipment and office materials.
- Walking throughout the stadium facility, sometimes for an extended period of time.
- This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment and outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions)
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Salary
- Panthers Football, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America