Seasonal Assistant - Social Media
Position: Seasonal Assistant - Social Media
Department: Communications and Digital Media
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Social Media Manager
Status: Seasonal (Non-exempt)
The Seasonal Assistant – Social Media position will work hand-in-hand with Carolina Panthers social media team to create fan-facing content and develop partnership strategies.
- Create best-in-class partner content across our social and digital platforms
- Assist Panthers ideating process around various partner concepts with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide input regarding team branded social accounts
- Research and understand the trends occurring real time on social media
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in content production for Social
- Strong working knowledge of social media networks
- Working knowledge of photo and video editing tools
- Excellent oral, written, communication, and proofreading skills
- Detail oriented, must be able to multi-task, and must be able to manage time successfully
- Ability to adapt to a fast pace environment and think creatively
- Ability to grasp future trends in digital technology and act proactively
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Must be flexible to work evenings and/or weekends and all Carolina Panthers and Stadium events, including events held on weekends, nights, and holidays
- Must be able to handle confidential, privileged, and/or sensitive information carefully and with sensitivity
- Must pass pre-employment screens.
- Sitting and working at desk on a computer
- Walking throughout the stadium
- Lift at least 25 pounds
- This job operates in a professional office environment (mostly office environment, outside in a stadium facility at times which may include inclement weather conditions).
The Carolina Panthers are an equal opportunity at-will employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Panthers Football, Charlotte, North Carolina, United States of America