Fitness Personal Training Coordinator
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Fitness Personal Training Coordinator
- Lead the sales effort for Personal Training
- Assist the Fitness Director with the primary personal training management responsibilities of the Fitness department
- Actively support member integration, educate staff on how to successfully perform an orientation and personal fitness plan, and utilize these services as personal training lead generators.
- Assist with the training of free to member fitness classes run by the personal training team.
- Educate the fitness staff how to successfully market and sell personal training services.
- Achieve member satisfaction by developing outstanding personal training services
- Support member integration in partnership with the Club Experience department
- Assist with training Fitness Coach staff to perform the Circuit, ActiveLinxx, and free to member fitness classes
- Partner with peers and the Fitness Director, on a quarterly basis to design and implement free to member fitness programs that meet industry standards
- Administer Club Fit’s MyZone program by promoting belt sales and assisting with troubleshooting issues with members’ belts and overhead MyZone displays in the Fitness Center
- Ensure required certifications for the personal training staff are current
- Build and maintain a continuing education program utilizing technology and practical workshops to expand the base of knowledge of the team
- Assist Fitness Director in planning, monitoring and appraising performance results of the Personal Trainers
- Show attention to detail in maintaining a safe and secure work environment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Communicate job expectations and align them with the company mission statement and core values
- Initiate, coordinate, and enforce systems, policies, and procedures
- Deliver ongoing training for Fit Coaches and personal trainers to reinforce department standards and provide opportunities for enhancement of professional skills
- Actively instruct small group personal training programs, personal training sessions, and free to member fitness classes
- Maintain proficiency and knowledge of current industry trends, equipment, tools, and software
- Participate in educational opportunities to develop additional skills
- Ongoing Club Fit Training
Professional Certification and Education
- Maintain current National Personal Trainer Certification and/or Fitness related degree
- Maintain current CPR/AED Certifications
- Two years of Personal Training experience
- Prior customer service experience
- Respond to Member feedback
- Attend meetings as requested
- Interact and work with staff at all levels in the club
- Participate in internal and external community events with focus on promoting Club Fit programs and services
- Stand and walk around for extended periods of time
- Lift 45 lbs
- Communicate clearly both verbally and in writing
- Follow directions
- Work a flexible schedule as required by business needs
- Understand and comply with all company safety policies and their requirements
- Attend training meetings as scheduled
Direct Line to Fitness Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Certification
- Briarcliff, Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States of America