Club Experience Advisor
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Club Experience Advisor
Inspire members and prospects to live a healthy way of life
by encouraging their involvement with fitness through membership options,
programs and services. Increase
membership base by enrolling new members and maximizing retention. Assist
members with account maintenance and articulate an extensive knowledge of Club
Fit membership options, products and services.
Generate revenue to the Club through honest and enthusiastic membership and program prospecting, sales and genuine hospitality.
- Provide effective membership and program information to guests, determine their needs and wants, and match those needs and wants with the appropriate programs and membership options
- Generate at least two new corporate contacts per month demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
- Thoughtfully and thoroughly understand member and prospect inquiries regarding using the club to determine the best membership or program options.
- Participate in brainstorming as part of the group and individually to generate and initiate new ideas for promotions to increase club revenue
- Follow up regularly and professionally with new program and membership participants to ensure they are properly and warmly integrated into their new endeavor at Club Fit
- Contribute to meeting and exceeding established monthly goals in membership sales, base, and revenue as well as non-dues revenue
- Show attention to detail by providing complete name and method of contacting each prospect entered into the system for appropriate follow up and mailings
- Obtain the registration information of non-member participants to follow up with them to explain additional club offerings, including membership
- Make prospect calls, contacts, and set up appointments as directed monthly by Club Experience Director
- Complete appropriate follow up for all prospects according to systems outlined in training manual
- Follow up by phone, email, or written correspondence with those new prospects that don’t purchase a program or membership
- Get referrals from existing membership base and while prospecting leads
- Achieve Club team goals through persistent and enthusiastic outreach
- Manage database of prospects, program participants and members to ensure follow up, integration, hospitality and opportunities for future sales potential
- Ensure compliance with guest registration procedures set forth by the Director to generate more membership sales and increase guest fee revenue
- Greet all inquiries in a friendly and professional manner by responding attentively and promptly to inquiries and suggestions
- Proactively engage all members and guests. Build strong relationships with members and staff.
- Record and process membership account changes and program registration changes with attention to detail
- Assist with Accounts Receivable collection to ensure records are accurate and clearly communicated
- Assist with monthly freeze processes for membership and membership renewal processes
- Ensure accuracy of monthly reporting by assisting with review and calculations
- Maintain up to date records including scanning of new contracts and notices
- Complete all agreements and registration forms accurately and promptly
- Keep financial information and club database records confidential
- Spend time throughout the club to interact with members, ensuring that the members are certain that we care about their well-being
- Keep channels of communication with co-workers and management open; demonstrate a commitment to embracing the neighborhood
Department Strategy and Planning:
- Deliver service that convinces members we care about their well-being
- Quickly and efficiently respond to member questions, comments and concerns
- Assist those interested in signing up for the Rewards program or Business Board by submitting proper paperwork and maintaining follow up to encourage local partnerships
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Ongoing Club Fit Training
- Including, but not limited to: Blood borne Pathogens, Customer Service, Emergency Response Protocol
- (ERP), Sexual Harassment, Training for Excellence
- Attend educational workshops; review professional publications; establish personal networks;
- benchmark state-of-the-art practices
- Have a working knowledge of the memberships, programs and services offered in each department
- Demonstrate proficiency in membership systems, including agreement management, profile management and account status
- Maintain proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word
- Accomplish related results as needed and participate in projects and administrative tasks as directed by Club
- Experience Director
- Be present for scheduled work week
- Contribute to team and Club Fit goals
- Attend Club Fit events and community outreach events to promote club services
- Work as a team member on the advisor staff to provide a high level of service to members, potential members and participants
- Schedule time off in advance with the Club Experience Director
Ability to sit for extended periods of time. Ability to lift 10 lbs. Ability to understand and communicate both verbally and written in English. Ability to follow directions. Ability to think independently and suggest effective solutions to potential challenges. Ability to work a flexible schedule as required by business needs. Ability to understand and comply with all company safety policies and their requirements. This includes attendance at training meetings as scheduled.
Direct Line to Club Experience Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Jefferson Valley, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America