Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Maintenance Worker
Job Purpose: Maximize members experience by providing general hospitality and the best possible maintenance services.
- Assist in the completion and show attention to detail in the day-to-day activities, involving the maintenance of the buildings, facilities and grounds including but not limited to painting, basic electrical, cleanliness and operations of pools (including ordering chemicals), machinery including HVAC, tennis court work and bubble maintenance, tile/taping/sheet rocking/carpentry, and overall facility appearance.
- Taking delivery of supplies and/or heavy equipment.
- Assisting in set up and preparation of tables and other equipment for special club events and meetings.
- Participate and function as a liaison for outside service contractors.
- Coordinate and conduct in-services on new equipment function.
- Ensure safety standards for all work performed and communicate with department manager on issues.
- Learn quickly and retain knowledge in order to acquire additional skills and maintain technical competencies.
- Assist other trade personnel in their work.
- Apply methods, practices, and procedures in preventative maintenance, inspection, repair, renovation, and minor construction of buildings and utilities.
- Follow safety standards in working with multiple services, tools, and equipment.
Professional and Technical Knowledge:
- Positive attitude toward work, Club Fit and staff at all times demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood.
- Punctual for all scheduled shifts and inform manager of any changes accordingly.
- Wear uniform including club-issued shirt.
- Acknowledge members and provide timely and efficient service with a smile. Remain polite and courteous assuring that the members are certain that we care about their wellbeing.
- Maintain a positive relationship with members, colleagues, manager and other Club Fit staff.
Contributes to Team Effort:
- By accomplishing related results as needed.
Direct line to Maintenance Director
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Briarcliff, Briarcliff Manor, New York, United States of America