Human Resources Talent Development Specialist
Exceptional Staff Promoting a Healthy Lifestyle in a Unique Environment
Are you passionate about exercise and living a healthy lifestyle? Would you like to help others do the same?
For over 45 years Club Fit staff has worked hard to create a club environment dedicated to helping people achieve their health and fitness goals in a state of the art facility with support, guidance and motivation from a professional and knowledgeable staff. The organization has been amazingly successful and has helped many people lead healthier lives. We are proud that the communities we serve are better due to the work we do. People lead healthier and more active lives with our help than they would without us. We are very aware of the benefits people receive from the active and healthy lifestyle we help them pursue. People are able to do more, be more active and be sick less as a result of the work we do. Most of all, they are able to spend more time with the ones they love. This is the foundation of the work we do.
We currently have openings for people who enjoy working in a unique environment
and helping others focus on their physical and mental well-being.
Job Title: Talent Development Specialist
Job Purpose: The Talent Development Specialist will support training strategies by actively developing learning opportunities for the training of Club Fit’s management and non-management staff. Identify resources, develop training plans, deliver training, monitor effectiveness and provide accurate and useful reporting on training plans. This position also involves management of the performance review process and all Club Fit Benefits plans. The Talent Development Specialist independently performs a variety of HR tasks with frequently changing and competing priorities. Provide analysis for staff related issues that are intermediate in scope involving staff development. Provide project support for Chief Talent Officer. Coordinate HR processes regarding the staff lifecycle. Continuously look for creative possibilities for continuous improvement of day-to-day operations of Club Fit. Manages and executes a full range of staff relations services to Club Fit staff, including consultation and support to management and non-management staff through analysis and interpretation of the club’s policies and procedures. Provide objective problem-solving and decision-making assistance, as well as mediation and conflict resolution services. Proactively train Club Fit staff to avoid workplace conflict and other known areas of staff concerns. Work collaboratively with the Human Resources team providing Human Resource services, genuine hospitality, and support to all staff.
Department Strategy and Planning:
- Support, communicate, enforce and follow Club Fit’s policies and procedures.
- Manage all aspects of assigned responsibilities including but not limited to; system definition, documentation, filing, communications and implementation.
- Excellent computer skills including, Ceridian Dayforce, MS Office Suite, Internet, and business software skills.
- Strong knowledge of relevant federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations.
- Attend Human Resources continuing education trainings and webinars regularly.
- Work closely with club management on Human Resources related issues.
- Work with club management and team members to support operations demonstrating a commitment to embracing the neighborhood.
- Function as an effective team member while supporting the efforts and concepts of other departments.
- Support the mission, vision and values of Club Fit.
- Assist with special projects and system upgrades.
- Direct Line to Chief Talent Officer
- Pay Type Salary
- Jefferson Valley, Jefferson Valley, New York, United States of America